I FINALLY finished Nato’s Aunt Donna’s dress…although it took me over year to complete due to some minor complications. I still need to get this dress to her so I can start on her second dress.
I'm SO behind on sewing/quilting projects that it has SERIOUSLY ceased to be humorous…
I need to finish these project…though not necessarily in this order: (Bold for "finished", italicized for "in progress").
1. Quilt Henry’s quilt, now that he’s finally gotten back to me about prospective quilting designs.
2. Finish Cindy’s 2nd quilt…I finished the 1st one ages ago.
3. Finish Papa’s(my mom’s dad) quilted placemats…
4. Make Jewell’s PSP cover.
5. Find & use 2 missing pattern pieces needed to finish Alex’s bunny.
6. Make my baby girl a quilt; make patches for her quilt during break times.
7. Finish Nato’s quilt(I finished the Tetris front….still need to do the NES controller back)
8. Make plastic canvas Hatchetman Coaster for Dave.
9. Finish Meme’s quilt(it’s Meme & Papa’s anniversary present…Groundhog’s Day)
10. Make my godson, RyJa’s husky puppy quilt
11. Make my matron-of-honor dress for Cara’s wedding(June 26th, 2010)
12. Finish my quilts
13. Quilt Tobi’s 2 bumpers & pack away
14. Make everyone’s stockings
15. Make Seven Brides for Seven Brothers skirt & shirt
16. Make a corset
17. Adjust Cat pajamas to smaller size
18. Finish sun-blocker fan
19. Finish embroidering Cara’s family crest
20. Make Dad & Dan’s denim hats.
21. Finish Robin’s pincushion
22. Finish quilting Seth's Cars quilt
23. Finish Butch's plastic canvas Invader Zim wall hangings
24. Finish repairing Dan's quilt
25. Make Butch's quilt
I think that’s all for now…I’ll add & edit as need be.