I've been really busy taking care of Tobi.
I am finally getting a decent amount of work done on my matron-of-honor dress for Cara's wedding June 26th.
The second of Cindy's quilts was for her daughter Maddy.
Now I have started on my Matron-Of-Honor dress for Cara's wedding, which should be finished in the next couple weeks. I'll post pics after it's done.
I have a few other projects I need to finish also. I am slowly but surely getting them done, it's just hard finding time between taking care of Tobi, doing laundry, and sleeping.
So far, the list is as follows: In progress Finished
- Finish Matron-Of-Honor dress
- Finish Meme's quilt
- Make Jewell's purple satin shirt
- Repair Dan's quilt
- Make Baby Girl's quilt
- Finish Nato's quilt
- Make denim hats for Dad, Dan, & Nato
- Finish quilting custom bumpers & pack away
- Tailor cat pajamas(thighs and crotch inseam reduction)
- Make RyJa's quilt(Husky pup)
- Finish embroidering Cara's family crest
- Finish SunFan
- Finish 'Seven Brides for Seven Brothers' skirt
- Make 'Seven Brides for Seven Brothers' shirt
- Black "I AM A NERD" t-shirt for Dan
- Make Butch's quilt
- Make stockings for everyone
- Repair old quilts(yellow & green/blue & white/large squares)
- Make Tony's quilt
- Make Robin's quilt
- Make a corset
- Make Donna's 2nd dress
- Make 2 quilts to sell
- Make 2-3 denim bags to sell
This list re-organized on Feb. 18th, 2010, from a previous one made on Dec. 6th, 2009.
This list has 24 projects, the previous one had 31. I have finished several of them since the beginning of December, as well as omitting a few.