Friday, August 13, 2010

Spoils from yesterday's excursion...

I got a few different horse fabrics to supplement the ones I already had, to make a quilt to sell.
I also got quite a bit of food fabric to make another quilt to sell.
I got a few fabrics for the quilts I am making Kristin's 4 grandkids she takes care of.

I got a yard each of the 2 main fabrics in Nato's Halloween quilt: (http://modernroots.com/p/quilting-natos-2nd-anniversary-gift)
and a 1/4 yard of each of the border fabrics.

I got a blue remnant for the Spiderman quilt, an orange remnant to supplement w/ the rest of Nato's fabrics, and 2 sage green remnants to supplement the quilt I'm making for my mom's friend Rod.


Oh, and we also picked up a King-sized sheet for Hannah & Jason's quilt...if it ends up STILL being too small (which it shouldn't be) then I am just going to sew some of the queen sized sheet onto it.

2 comments: