Thursday, October 14, 2010

Okay, so it's been a while...

The kids & I went to KyRa's for RyJa's 1st b-day party last weekend.
She picked us up late Friday morning, we spent the night there, were @ the party on Saturday, then they dropped us off @ my mom's in the evening. We spent Saturday night @ my mom's.

Sunday morning my mom dropped us off @ Uncle Larry & Aunt Donna's place out in OC. Uncle Larry worked on a coverup tattoo for me.

I had fun over the weekend, but I was SO happy to be home Saturday night.


Monday was my & Nato's date day. Tony, Robin, & my MIL watched the kids for us for quite a few hours. We had a really nice date.

Yesterday we played D&D.
Last night I FINALLY finished repairing the denim bag my mom made in high school.


Today I'm hoping to get work done on my costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment