Tuesday, November 16, 2010

It's been a while...

Well, last Saturday I went to Family Fun Night (yearly reunion, for my dad's side). Anyways, we came home w/ a pretty good haul...these are the 3 major items

  • A hand-quilted Spiderman-themed quilt: for Tobi
  • A girl-themed tied fleece blanket: for Allis
  • A crocheted patchwork blanket: for Allis

Now Tobi has 2 superhero quilts; Batman & Spiderman...


Luckily, last week I was able to finish Hannah & Jason's quilt. I did the great reveal up @ the reunion...

It got a bunch of oohs, ahhs, & cheers!!!

Hannah & Jason LOVED it!!


Last night, I made the design for Theresa's quilt, but alas, I don't have enough of the fabric for that quilt to do the design...so I have to RE-design today...

I need to get this done...

No comments:

Post a Comment