Anyways, just read CrazyMomQuilt's blog today and she suggested we post up about how much we got done during the small project sew along...so here goes...
Here's my updated list:(Green=Finished--Purple=In Progress)
- Safari baby rag quilt--Needs batting
- Textile Eeyore Softie-(Cara)--FINISHED
- Buttoned front, tied back quilt-(Topie)--Needs to be bound
- Girly Camo Bunnies w/ parasols quilt-(Jem)--Needs name letters
- Cousin's goddaughter's lightweight quilt-(Allyss)--FINISHED
- Doll quilt-(Allis)--1/3 done hand-quilting
- Re-size scrappy quilt-(Logan)--Need to rip free-motion quilting
- Porky Pig backed boy quilt-(Xander)--Cut backing down to size with enough left for matching pillow case
- Flannel circles, denim squares quilt-(Dru)--Got 5 blocks out of 42 done
- Denim Picnic quilt-(Us, for the kids on park days)
- Bruised Bento Box(Purple & Black)-(Doug)
- Rag Denim Wood Tones-(Tim & Tasha)--Need more denim blocks cut
- Baby #3 quilt-(Our baby is due beginning of August...won't know gender until baby is here...)--Waiting until baby gets here to make a unique quilt
While the kids are gone, in addition to getting the rest of our boxes unpacked and organizing the stuff, I'm hoping to get in some much coveted uninterrupted sewing time!!