Thursday, January 14, 2010

Busy, busy little bee...

I've been busy and been getting distracted alot since my last post.

I have one line left before being 1/2 finished quilting Henry's quilt. I'm hoping to be able to finish Henry's and Maddy's(Cindy's daughter) quilt today.

I've been using the machine quilting gloves, and they really help me keep control of the fabric. After I finish quilting Henry's quilt, I'm going to free-motion my logo in one corner. I'll post a pic of the logo when I post up pics of Henry's quilt.
It's a thing I want to start doing with all my quilts, in addition to sewing on a tag similar to the one below, with my name of course...lol

I need to get the money to order some of these though...I found this here:

Okay, well, I better get back to quilting...

Ta-Ta for now!

2 comments:

  1. Wow after reading all these... wow you're really busy!! It's nice to see that tetris one up close. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT! Thanks for reading Katie!

    I didn't know if anyone but Nato's grandma reads my blog, cause she's the only one who ever mentions it, and you're the only one who's commented.

    It's nice to know that at least you two are reading.

    ReplyDelete