Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Regarding yesterday's list...

I only managed to get some repair work done on the green & yellow quilt. Not exactly the magnitude of what I wanted to complete yesterday, but, can't do anything about that now.


Anyways, I have 2 appointments today, then Nato, Tobi, and I will be coming home, and I'll hopefully be getting back to work on yesterday's (now today's) to-do list.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between last night and this morning, I've been looking on JoAnn's online at some of their notions. Meme gave me a $50 JoAnns giftcard, and they're having a 30% off sewing notions sale.

So far, I want to get:
quilting pins ($3), curved safety pins($2.09), extra-fine satin pins($1.74), leather thimble($2.79), skirt hook & eyes($2.30), 12-pack of reusable pre-wound plastic bobbins($2.51), leather hand needles($1.25), quilter's curved needles($2.30), long-life sewing machine bulb($1.25).

TOTAL: $19.23

Not finished yet though...I'll add more in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment